1. The validity of the terms and conditions of sale
1) The terms and conditions of sale apply to a buyer within the POKER360.ee online store (which hereinafter is referred to as the consumer) and to the company, Poker 360 OÜ (which hereinafter is also referred to as the online store or Poker360 OÜ) in the event of goods and services being purchased.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relationships which arise from the purchase of products from the Poker360 online store are also governed by the Law of Obligations Act, the Consumer Protection Act, and other legislation which is applicable with in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The www.poker360.ee online store reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of sale. Such amendments will be published on the www.poker360.ee website.
2. Price information
1) All of the prices that are displayed in the www.poker360.ee online store include value added tax at the rate of 20%.
2) Delivery charges, which depend upon the method of delivery that is selected by the consumer, will be added to the cost of purchases.
3) Prices will remain valid from the point at which an order is placed until the date upon which payment for the completed order is due to be paid has fully elapsed (seven days after the date upon which the order is placed).
4) If the terms and conditions of sale are amended or prices are changed after an order has been placed, those terms and conditions which were applicable at the time at which the order was placed will be applied to the legal relationship between the consumer and the online store.
5) All payments to Poker360 OÜ must be made in euros.
6) The Poker360 online store reserves the right to amend sales prices. Such changes will be published on the www.poker360.ee website.
3. Placing orders
1) Add the required products to the shopping basket.
2) If you would like to store your details and your order history in our system, and track the statuses of your orders, please register as a user before placing your order by clicking on ‘Register as a User’. By default, orders are processed with the purchaser being classed as a visitor.
3) To place your order, click on ‘Order’ in your basket.
4) On the page which allows the purchaser to complete their order, please complete the required fields, choose a suitable delivery method, and click on ‘Order’. Please pay attention when completing your details and providing the information that is requested on the order confirmation page, as the accuracy of the information being provided will determine the smooth and uninterrupted delivery of the goods, as well as helping to settle any potential future disputes or claims.
5) Next, payment methods are displayed which can be used to pay for the order being placed. If you choose to pay for the products by using a bank link, please ensure that you click on ‘Return to merchant’ after making the payment via your bank.
6) If you fail to make the payment, your order and the invoice will be cancelled a total of seven days after you have placed the order. A single user may not have more that one active order awaiting payment at a time.
7) Orders are dispatched during each working day. As a rule, orders are dispatched no later than on the next working day after the day upon which payment is received. Please contact our customer service department for further information. If an order has been placed and payment is received by us after 2:00pm on Friday, the order will be confirmed by us on the following Monday. No goods are dispatched on public holidays.
4. Sales contract entry into force
1) By means of a sales contract for goods, the Poker360 online store will undertake to hand over to the consumer any goods which are held or will be made by the Poker360 online store or which will be acquired by the online store in the future, and to enable the transfer of ownership of such goods to the consumer; the consumer will undertake to pay the Poker360 online store for any goods that are specified on the invoice and to receive such goods.
2) Any orders which have not been paid for will be annulled seven days after the date upon which the order was placed.
3) The sales contract will enter into force following receipt in the Poker360 OÜ bank account of the payment by the consumer.
1) After the entry into force of the sales contract, the Poker360 online store will pick and pack the order and hand over the parcel to the company’s logistics partner for delivery.
2) The goods can also be picked up by the customer from our warehouse which is located at Kiisa 8b, Tallinn 11313. All products except poker tables can also be delivered to the parcel terminals of Omniva or Smartpost. We use the services of DHL to deliver poker tables. We deliver to Estonia, Finland, and Latvia. The maximum delivery time is seven days.
3) Calculations for the delivery times that are displayed on the online store begin as of the moment at which payment for the order is received in the online store’s bank account.
4) In order to ensure delivery without any delay, please be careful when placing your order and ensure that you enter the correct details.
5) The online store will not be held liable for any delays in delivering the goods if the goods were handed over to the logistics partner in a timely manner, but where delivery was delayed due to circumstances which the Poker360 online store could not control or foresee.
6. Your rights to return goods
1) After receiving an order, within fourteen days the consumer may withdraw from the contract that has been entered into via the online store without specifying a reason. The period during which the customer may withdraw from the contract will begin from the date upon which the goods are received by the consumer.
2) The fourteen-day right to return goods is not applicable in the following cases, among others:
- a) for goods which were custom-made based on the personal requirements of the party which placed the order;
b) periodicals or books, unless the delivered goods are defective;
c) items which cannot be returned due to their nature.
3) In the event of a deterioration of the condition of the item that is to be returned, the consumer will only be held liable for the decreased value of the item as a result of using the item if the item has been used in such a manner in which checking the nature, features, and functioning of the item has not been required. In order to check the nature, features, and functioning of the item, the consumer may only handle and use the item in a manner which would be ordinarily permitted in-store.
4) To return goods, the Poker360 online store must be notified of the decision to do so within fourteen days of receipt of the goods by an unambiguous application which is addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using a respective customer support form which is available at www.poker360.ee
5) The consumer must return the goods with fourteen days after submitting their application or must present proof that the goods have been handed over to a logistics company within the aforementioned period of time.
6) Having received an application to withdraw from the contract, the Poker360 online store will refund to the consumer immediately, but no later than within fourteen days, for all payments that have been received from the consumer based on the terms and conditions of the contract, including the delivery costs for the item which has been used by the consumer, unless the consumer has clearly chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest method being offered by the company, in which case the online store is not required to refund the consumer for any expenses to the extent to which they exceed the cost of the standard method of delivery.
7) The online store may refuse to refund the consumer for their goods until the consumer has returned the item or has provided proof that they have returned the item.
7. Force majeure
1) The Poker360 online store will not be held liable for any damages that may be caused to the consumer or for delays in the delivery of the goods if such damages or delivery delays arise from circumstances which the Poker360 online store could not control or foresee.
8. Processing personal data
1) By supplying their personal details via the online store, the consumer grants permission for the collection and processing of the their personal details.
2) Any of the consumer’s personal details which become known during the course of the consumer’s visits to the online store or during the course of their making any purchases are treated as confidential information which is entered into the customer register and which is used for the provision of the sales service and to offer goods to the user.
3) The data controller is Poker360 OÜ. Poker 360 OÜ transfers to a data processor those personal details which are required for executing payments, the data processor being Maksekeskus AS. The data processors for personal details include Eesti Post AS (address: Pallasti 28, Tallinn; telephone: +372 661 6616), and Maksekeskus AS (address: Niine 11, Tallinn; telephone: +372 5887 5115).
4) Poker 360 OÜ will not transfer, sell, or disclose the customer’s personal details to any third parties other than the data processors that have been listed above.
5) Poker360 OÜ processes the customer’s personal details in compliance with the requirements provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act of Estonia.
6) Electronic personal data is only used for direct mailing if the consumer has separately granted the respective consent via www.poker360.ee
7) The encrypted data connection with the banks when it comes to making payments for purchases ensures the security of the consumer’s personal bank details and such details are also not accessible for the online store.
8) The consumer may at any time prohibit the collection and use of their personal details or to request the correction or deletion of such details, unless such processing is necessary for the collection of a claim which may arise from the contract or for the delivery of the goods.
9. The procedure for filing claims
1) The Poker360 online store will be held liable for any non-compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract or defects in those goods which are sold to the consumer where any such non-compliance or defects are found within a period of up to two years after the delivery of the goods to the consumer.
2) In the case of a deficiency being detected, the consumer may contact the Poker360 online store no later than within two months, presenting any invoices which confirm that the relevant purchase was made.
3) Please stop using the goods after any deficiencies have been discovered.
4) The Poker360 online store and the consumer will agree to repair or replace any defective goods. The cost of repair work will be covered by the Poker360 online store.
5) The Poker360 online store will not be held liable for any deficiencies in the product where such deficiencies have arisen as the fault of the consumer or as a result of the improper storage or use of the product for purposes other than the intended purpose.
6) In cases which involve the non-compliance of or defects being found in any of the products, please email your claim to email@example.com, specifying the name and telephone number of the person who placed the order, the order number, and a detailed description of the product’s defect or non-compliance.
7) Claims regarding the non-compliance of products or defects which have been found to have occurred in relation to them must be filed within two months of detecting such defects or non-compliance.
8) All claims are reviewed and the consumer is contacted as soon as possible, but no later than within fourteen days after the date upon which the claim is received.
9) if the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, and if repairing or replacing the goods fails to be achieved, if the Poker360 online store fails to eliminate the deficiency within a reasonable period of time or, in cases in which unreasonable inconvenience is caused for the consumer, the consumer may request a lowering of the purchase price or the termination of the contract and a full refund of the amount paid by the Poker360 online store.
10. The consumer’s right to contact the Consumer Disputes Committee
1) If the online store has refused to settle the consumer’s complaint or if the consumer is not satisfied with the solution being proposed by the online store and believes that their rights have been violated or that their interests have been damaged, the consumer may file a complaint with the Consumer Disputes Committee through the Consumer Protection Board or via the courts. The consumer may file a complaint personally or through a representative. The details of the Consumer Disputes Committee are available on the Consumer Protection Board’s website; to settle any problems which may arise in the EU Member States, the European Consumer Centre may also be contacted.